Hard water can be a problem for both your home and your family. Water softening systems can help to improve your water quality, which reduces water contaminants and scale build-ups, and they can help to extend the life of your plumbing fixtures and appliance. The professional heating contractors at J&D Heating and Air Conditioning can help to treat any problems you have with hard water by installing water softeners.
Water softeners will provide your home’s water with a number of great benefits, and our professionals will ensure that the system that your water treatment system is properly installed and fully functioning at all times.
Installing a water softener requires professional assistance since they need to be hooked up to your electrical system and directly to your drainage system. Our professionals can also help you install more specialized water treatment systems that specifically target problems like low pH and levels, sediment build-up, or strange tastes and odors.
Benefits of Water Softeners
Some the benefits that water softeners can offer your Treasure Valley home include:
- Better tasting water
- Longer lifespan for your plumbing fixtures
- Protection for your plumbing pipes
- Reduction of water contaminants
- Bacteria removal
- Elimination iron, which can cause staining and a metallic taste
- Reduction of scaling
Water softeners are a great solution to problems like:
- Hard water
- Rotten egg odors
- Unpleasant tastes
- Musty of fishy odors
- Cloudy water
- White scaling
- Red, orange, or black staining
How Water Softeners Can Save You Money
- Hard water makes it more difficult for your water heater to do its job. Water softeners can save you money on your Treasure Valley home’s monthly energy costs by reducing the amount of energy your water heater uses.
- Hard water can clog your pipes and plumbing fixtures, so water softeners can save you money on plumbing repairs.
- Soft water makes it easier and more effective to wash your dishes and laundry with less detergent.
- Your plumbing fixtures and other appliances will have longer lifespans with the installation of a water softener.
Water Quality Testing
If you’re unsure of whether or not a water softener will benefit your home, call our Treasure Valley water treatment experts for a test of your home’s water quality. We’ll let you know if any problems you’ve been experiencing in your home are being caused by hard water, and we’ll work with you to find the best solutions for your home and your budget. Our professionals will let you know what we recommend for your home’s water, then we’ll leave the final decisions up to you.